CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9

Really?*

I said that many times today. I simply do not understand some people. I also think I was wearing a sign that said "Be mean to me." Why are people so selfish? Then refuse to listen to reason. UGH. It came to the point where I wanted to say "Just leave, I'll do it myself."  Then I ended up doing half of it myself anyway.  There is no point to do it half when someone just has to come back and redo it. UGH.

On a happy note: I am running in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in the morning. I pray for a pleasant race, pain free feet, and a good day at work the rest of the day. And maybe, just maybe coffee with a friend in the evening.

*This in way means that people do not say it to me occasionally (or often).

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones