CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12

Dear Friends,

Please remember that your server is human. S/he has feelings. S/he has purpose. S/he isn't just a server. I am not asking that you become their best friend or be overly chatty. Remember that s/he may just be your sister or brother in Christ. We see when you pray before you eat. We then become confused when your attitude does not reflect the Fruit of the Spirit. And, please please please, if you pay with a church credit card or it is known that you are Pastor, for the sake of bring Glory and Honor to God our Father, be kind!!!

Let's make deal. You treat your server like s/he is a human. And I will remember that you are human too. I will be patient and kind while A1 sauce is burning my face. And you will be kind and patient while your are stressed about your new phone. I will forgive you when your the most time consuming item to make while I am slammed. While you forgive me when the CFS is "too salty".

Thank you kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones