CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5

Thoughts of a Monday morning

I think I did it. I think I have convinced my self to move beyond the couch. Today is Monday, which means one more week came and left. It was good. I ended that week with Apple Cinnamon Caramel coffee cake, super strong coffee, great conversation with friends, delicious homemade meatloaf, and just an overall beautiful day!

And according to the Today show, novelty tights are hot this season. I love it. Yet another reason to wear spandex/leggings. Just to note, polka dots tights don't look good, nor do shoulder pads.

I am totally having meatloaf for lunch today. This Starbucks commercial is fantastically hilarious. Also I think I could listen to Harry Potter Audiobooks if the Winnie the Pooh guy, Jim Dale, read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones