CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10

It has been a long week of ten hour days. I have subbed at three different schools. On a positive note, the class got better as the week went on. However, my cell phone doesn't work and I just found another $500 or so in bills, plus "my" car needs to be fixed. And I might be getting sick. We will see how I feel tomorrow before I make plans to visit a doctor. Because I don't have money for that. I think it would be silly to spend $200 for a nurse to say, "rest and take some over the counter medicine". Not going to do it.

I discovered this week that I like 1st grade, 2nd grade, and high school the best. I am unsure about Jr. High, hadn't done that yet.

This gelato is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones