CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8

Starbucks is annoying. The cashier was rude and cut me off when I was talking. They changed the way they make pumpkin spice lattes or just didn't follow my directions. When I pay $0.30/oz., I should get what I ask for.

On a happier note, I had a relaxing evening. I went to home depot and office depot. Random note about me: I enjoy home improvement/hardware stores and office supplies. I love it. Walking around in those types of stores allows my creativity to follow. If hobby lobby was closer to my little S 19th Street Shopping District, I would be a happy girl. I didn't purchase anything. But I wanted to spend all my pay check.

However, my nephew should be coming into the world tonight or tomorrow morning!!!!! Illinois here I come!!

1 comment:

  1. It really a good news that your nephew should be coming into the world. Want to see your home depot and Office Depot buys.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones