CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6

Random Picture File


This random photo was taken by my mom at my 23rd birthday party. That is Kris, Jola, Cheryl, and Ron, in order from front to back. We had a great time playing Bocce Ball in the blistering wind.
Over the last year (ish), I have thought about what I want to do for my 24th birthday. I will be in South America for my Golden Birthday (25th-at that point life is practically over). I feel that 24 is my last birthday of a free young life. Since 25 rounds to 30, and 30 is almost 40, and at that point life is almost over, 24 is the pinnacle of life. I want to throw myself a surprise birthday party. I love surprises. It is hard to surprise me. My mom did a good job surprising as a child. It has been almost 5 full years since a realy good surprise, I think......... I might remember one later.
How would I surprise myself? Hmmmm, I would. . .well, I can't give it away. Some thing small or some thing big . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones