CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24

Like stealing candy from an 8-year-old . . .

The other day on the news, there was this kid who made candy sushi and sold it. He had won some award. Whatever. I just liked his idea. Part of my love for sushi is due to the asteics. For me, it is visually pleasing with all the colors and simple shape. (And it is delicious!) I looked it up online and this kid doesn't have a monoply on candy sushi, or "fushi".

When Sunday afternoon came, I felt Wal-Mart beckon me with a simple reminder of fushi. Twenty minutes later I was on my way home with the ingredients for an afternoon of experients and creativity.

It was a long process. Simple, but time consuming. And totally worth it in the end.





1 comment:

  1. I love it! Are you going to tell us what's in them? And more importantly..were they any good?

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones