CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25

I can never spell my password correctly.

Really, that has nothing to do with anything. It is just annoying.



I have decided to purchase a vehicle. I am going to be looking for a cheap used car, preferably with a standard transmission. My dream car is a Toyota Camry, standard transmission, 1988-1992 body style. Though I am not that picky at this point. I am still going to get a bicycle.



If you are interested in throwing your life into a whirlwind, I would like to suggest a book. "Cure for the Common Life" by Max Lucado. I am not typically a Lucado fan, but I am enjoying this book for the most part. I am in the process of figuring what I do well and the reward I get from it. I don't know myself as well as I thought I did.

Have you ever had those days when everything needed to get done at the same time and nothing could get done because something was preventing it from happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones