CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24

Sigh of Relief for My Blog

Since I have decided to blog, I have been trying to simplify the way in which my life occurs. In March 2007 when I decided to start blogging, I used my hotmail account. Over the past two years there have been two changes in my life: 1) blogspot.com partnered with google.com, 2) I openned a gmail.com email account. The reduction to only one blogger.com account took me longer than needed.

But alas, through many toils and snare, I have arrived victorious! I now have one blog, with my old postings and my old url. I didn't care so much about the posting. I just wanted to url name. I don't like numbers or funny spelling, that is too annoying to communicate. But I have it. http://www.nevanchay.blogspot.com I considered using nevreno.blogspot.com because several people have called me that, but again, annoying to communicate. Not that I don't have respect for the men that have called me Nevreno or any other variation of Nevan. They are wonderful men that hold a special place in my heart and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones