CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24

well. . . it's official

I guess I am related to you. How long has it been since I have sent a birthday card or even updated my blog. School takes up 70% of my time. The other 30% gets divided up between my job and being an RA (resident assistant). I am also the Sec/Treas. of a club at school. I love making spreadsheets. I am such a nerd.
I can hardly believe I will be graduating from college in a year. (I changed my major last semester to a multi-disciplinary degree.)
Last Saturday I ran a 5K to raise money for the Breast Cancer Foundation, that was fun. I plan to do another race in November for the Brain Tumor Foundation.
I have also discovered an awesome Health Food Center that sells organic grocery. I was excited about that.
I can't believe I will be 22. I feel old.
love, Nevan

No comments:

Post a Comment