CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15

so i got in a car accident . . .

i wasn't driving. i was in the passenger seat. we had our seat belts on and where not sitting too close to the dash. in rush hour traffic the expedition in front of us slammed on his breaks and POW! next thing i knew i was hot and the car was full of smoke from the airbags. i could not see because my glasses broken in to several pieces, which is what caused the eye damage. my nose is broken and i eye is messed up. the pressure in my eye it too high. so i can't see well and won't be able to for a week or two more. i got the stitches out today. they were in my eyebrow. besides those injuries i have several large bruises on my leg, hand, chest, and jaw. well that is what is going in my life!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones