CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31

"REDO"

Can I get a redo?

Have you ever yelled for help and thought no one heard you, but then realized you didn't say anything?

I haven't been very patient lately, which is making my life a bit more complicated than it needs to be. When I am going to find someone to pay me to do what I am called to do. It would be nice if it was sooner than later however I am trying to be realistic about the situation. Pero este es duro para mi.

I bought a book in Spanish at Half Price Books today. I read one paragraph, got frustrated, and put it down. I am sure it didn't help that I was working while I was reading it. (mientras lo estaba leyendo)

Also I am rather certain that my stomach thinks we are in our 60s with the way she has been behaving lately. (¿Donde esta mi Metamucil?)

Oh and I have been blessed with a car, for which I am immensely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones