CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5

Nevyn

Why am I getting question at 3am about psychological matters? Why, pretale, am I still awake? I am going all Shakespeare on this one. Though most may not agree with me, but I think I much rather enjoy the days when spelling didn't really matter. Shakespear, Shakespeare, Shakspear, it's all good. Today I feel like spelling my name N-E-V-N. Who needs that tricky "a"? Most people think it is an "i" anyway.

I have several incredible insensitive thoughts going through my head. I need to examine this. I don not want to become cynical towards people.

On Saturday evening I am going to making candy sushi for a SuperBowl XXXXI (or is 42?) party. I really do not care what the superbowl number is. But every time I gaze slightly to the left I see the ingredients and when I to the right I see the t-shirt for the party.

I am about to embark upon a rather busy weekend.

No news on the Peace Corps except they haven't said "no".  Well, my dear loved ones, I am off to "bed". I'm not tired so I will read first. Perhaps a bit more in Swindoll's "So You Want to be Like Christ?".

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones