CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6

New Post, New Post

I dislike pumping gas. I always meet the strangest men. I use the weird strange to be nice. There should be rules for men in public.

1. Don't hit on women by saying, "Hey there, (some stupid "pet" name), you lookin' good.  Whatya doin' tonight?"
2. Don't stare at women.
3. KEEP YOU HANDS OUT OF YOU PANTS!! In fact, just keep all hands and items away from your crotch area.

If one of these rules is broken, from this point forward, I will cease to pump my own gas. Violator of rules #2 and #3 did so in the middle of the day. I believe it was about 2pm on Monday at a busy gas station. Ugh.

Either way, I am off one more time to find a HDD enclosure. This time I will look at the box to make it doesn't clearly say, in bold face font on the front of the box "IDE". That would the wrong kind. It is clearly labeled on my former internal hard drive "SATA."

Wish me luck. Today is Wednesday. The busiest day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones