CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20

Recovering Non-blogger

Two years ago I tried to blog so that my family could have the 411 on my life without being on facebook.com, myspace.com, or my other secret site. I knew my efforts were futile when my Granddad added my a friend on facebook. My family is by no means "computer illiterate" so it was only a matter of time. Not that my life on the world wide web was escondido, I just thought it was weird.

Now, a year later, I have decided that blogging might be fun. I did not totally decide this on my own, some friends mentioned it. So here I am blogging.

I don't promise to have a funny blog, for I am not witty. I don't promise to a "thought-provoking" blog, for I am not that smart. I think the best I can do it is promise to allow splunking in the darkness that some call thoughts and daydreams.

"What are you doing here, Old Man? I mean Old Lady. I mean, um, I am walking away now." -Bogaski

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones