CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 12

Thanksgiving Break is almost here . . .

So I am taking this next week off work to get my homework done. Final papers and projects are due on thursday and friday. I am doing to be exhausted after this week. But on Friday afternoon I leave for Southern Illinois to spend Thanksgiving with Tierra and family. I am really excited about going to Southern Illinois I actually missed it. The trees and deer and only 2 malls and only 2 WM Supercenters and only 2 Walgreens and 1 CVS. It is the little things. Anyway Love you.

2 comments:

  1. can i mail you a better phone before you go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Chica!
    Sis said that Jared met you in So. Ill. I hope the l'il big guy is doing well.

    Doncha miss the armadillo roadkill while you're in IL? ITA: It's the little things...

    --Aunt Shannon
    I never let my schooling interfere with my education.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones