CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9

An Open Letter to Starbucks

Dear Starbucks,

You have been a wonderful long term relationship. You courted me slowly. But I refused to give in. I told you to change, and you did. I told to you support better causes, and you did. You brought me in.

You were wonderful, always there when I need to think, to talk, to relax. You never forced me. But, alas, it is time for a break. It's not you, it's me. I have allowed you to comsume me. You're still wonderful. You're still delicious. And I still love what you bring into my life. But I must pursue greater things. I'll be back. You haven't lost me forever, but our relationship will never be the same.

Yours truely,

Your Ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones