CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15

PTSD

November 9, 2007
February 24, 2009

September 13, 2009

One more and I may never drive again. It is not normal to scream, cuss, and panic the way I did when that truck backed into "my" car. The truck only moved like 1-2 ft. I wanted to curl into the fetal position and not move. Before I just kind of thought I had PTSD, I think the incident on Sunday afternoon confirms that I have PTSD from the car accidents over the past 22 months and 4 days. I am sure it was kind of funny to see from a distance. Imagine this giant Dodge Ram truck backing into a Oldsmobile Cutlass. The truck is so big that he could not even see poor little Benny sitting at the stop sign checking to see if it was okay to proceed forward. Sooner Mall should really look into the not having the two parking spots by the stop sign on the south east corner of the parking lot by Dillards.

Anyway, after a terrifying drive to the other side of the mall-to the empty space-a calming phone call and prayer with a good friend, a good cry, assess of the damage, a cig, a few deep breaths and a moment of silence, I was okay to drive back to Moore in the rain to spend a wonderful evening eating cheese in various forms, dancing and laughing with a whole bunch of wonderful friends.

I was joking about the cigarette. I do not smoke...but I am smokin'. *sizzle*

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones