CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 18

I am trying to decide to enter the new Income-Based Repayment for my student loans. If I do, I think I my payments would be $0. I feel weird not paying anything at all. So far it has not been terrible terrible paying each month. Until this month anyway. I didn't have the money until after the due date. I hate that. It was one three days late. I think if do IB repayments I can still pay without worrying about having the money until after the due date. Living paycheck to paycheck is not fun. And I don't even have that many bills. I owe about $400 a month in loans. Currently I make about $1200ish a month. I am not asking for someone to fix this issue. But I am curious to know what you think about dept repayments. I don't really see anything negative about Income-Based Repayment. My only troubling thought is how would it effect me and the Peace Corps.

Speaking of that, I need to do some volunteering with hospice. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones